Steps to Recovery Homes – Vision:
Turning Despair into Hope & Transforming Lives
Recovery is Possible for Everyone
- We believe every individual needs a feeling of hope that it is possible for themselves and their families to live a productive life that will result in achieving their dreams and aspirations.
- We believe in an environment where every individual is motivated to find their life purpose and become contributing members of society.
- We believe we can break the vicious cycle of addiction that leads to family destruction and harms future generations.
- We believe in educating our community on the stigma and issues of addiction and mental illness, transforming lives and families.
Steps to Recovery Homes – Mission:
Provide safe, clean and structured environments to educate and assist individuals to obtain long-term recovery and embrace a purpose in their life
We focus on:
- Behavior modification, communication skills, and internalizing personal responsibility
- Comprehensive Job Development
- Awareness of substance-use disorders and mental health issues
- Integration of individuals back into our community and society
- Core issues that perpetuate self-destructive patterns
- Removal of barriers that limit individuals from living successfully